"Caffeine Queen" Apron
Quick OverviewOnce upon a time Loulou used to be a chef. So aside from making a great béchamel she knows a thing or two about pinnys. This is a great...
Once upon a time Loulou used to be a chef. So aside from making a great béchamel she knows a thing or two about pinnys.
This is a great addition to any kitchen, for any aspiring chefs or cooks and perfect for all coffee lovers - in fact why not pop it on when you are making yourself a morning brew?
This apron is made from hardwearing, heavy duty cotton / twill material and features a new style twist on a popular coffee outlet logo (no, obviously we don't have a clue which one!) and has a sliding adjustable buckle on the neck tie.
Our aprons feature completely original designs, created with top quality, digital, full colour print technology. This unique process ensures vibrant, long lasting print.
• Designed in mind for all those who love cooking and have a sense of humour
• A great addition to any kitchen, perfect for all aspiring chefs or cooks
• Constructed from Fair-trade approved 100% heavy duty cotton/twill material for strength, comfort and durability.
• Features a very fresh and unique design – so it’s a great gift for your mum, or a surprise for your boyfriend or girlfriend
• 60cm wide, 87cm total length, 62cm length from waist. Designed and made in the UK
Your new pinny is designed and lovingly manufactured here in the UK then packed with great care and attention and shipped rapidly to you anywhere in the world. We are so confident that you'll love your new apron we offer a no questions asked, satisfaction guarantee as standard.
We care about our fellow human’s and the planet that made the material for our aprons and so we use 100% FairTrade cotton and eco-friendly inks. And we also care about ethical quality, so we use pre-shrunk, ring spun cotton to eliminate shrinkage and misshaping whilst washing. Consequently we’re not the cheapest out there but we are the nicest (and coolest) though we say so ourselves.